莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第151篇

发表时间:2017-10-29内容来源:北京pk10计划软件手机版免费版

北京pk10计划软件手机版免费版 www.exstm.com Love is too young to know what conscience is;

虽说爱神太幼小,不懂得什么叫良心,

Yet who knows not conscience is born of love?

可是谁不知良心原是爱心所生?

Then, gentle cheater, urge not my amiss,

那么温柔的骗子你可别揪住我的错处,

Lest guilty of my faults thy sweet self prove:

谨防它成为你也曾犯罪的铁证。

For, thou betraying me, I do betray

因为你骗了我,我也与粗鄙肉体联手

My nobler part to my gross body's treason;

骗我那更高贵的部分——我的灵魂。

My soul doth tell my body that he may

我的灵魂告诉肉体它可以情场获胜,

Triumph in love; flesh stays no father reason;

而那一块肉却急迫地等不及声明,

But, rising at thy name, doth point out thee

一听到你的名宇便昂首指向你,

As his triumphant prize. Proud of this pride,

你是它的战利品;瞧它踌躇满志之情,

He is contented thy poor drudge to be,

它多么乐于做你可怜的奴隶,

To stand in thy affairs, fall by thy side.

挺立于你的事务,并瘫倒于你身

No want of conscience hold it that I call

天地良心,我当无愧地它作爱,

Her love for whose dear love I rise and fall.

为了她那宝贝,我总是上下升沉。

来自:北京pk10计划软件手机版免费版 文章地址: //www.exstm.com/html/20171029/506369.html

627| 994| 887| 96| 253| 601| 198| 772| 413| 805|